Halloween Inspired inchie, twinchie, and Trinchie swap
This swap is for anyone who would like Halloween Related embellishments and have a hard time finding unique ones. Please use at least 2 elements when creating your art. Sign or initial the backs of your creations.
Deadline: October 15, 2010
If you want to learn more about what an ITT is, please check out my blog:
So, what do you need to do?
1. Make 10 of the same image/art piece to swap.
2. You must use quality cardstock and quality products.
3. You must have at least 2 things that give your art character such as bling, brads, buttons, ribbon, fibers, glitter, clay pieces or whatever your heart desires.
4. Please place each inchie, twinchie, or trinchie in it's own envelope.
5. Not a requirement, but if you would like to jot down a little biography about yourself and your interests, that will only add to the enjoyment of your art.
6. Please include enough postage (figure the cost of what you paid to ship it) for your package plus 2 stamps, extras will be returned to you. Please do not send post dated postage because my Post office will not accept it. please send all art pieces that way I don't get confused thinking someone is missing a card.
7. When shipping, please use a sturdy envie or box. If using an envie, please make sure you have your items bundled and wrapped with bubble wrap or have a bubble wrap envie. This way it helps prevent any damage.
8. If you feel you can not fulfill your spot, please let us know asap to find angels. please do not wait a day or two before the deadline.
(I have started doing a lot of these type of swaps and shipping is pretty reasonable if you do first class, some would rather ship priority but that is up to you. Please No Post-Dated or metered postage, either send the amount of money plus cost of 2 extra postage stamps, or include enough postage plus 2 first class stamps in your packages). Thank you.
You will need to create 10 for each spot. All I ask is that you create something you would be proud of and happy to receive.
October 15, 2010
Inchie: an embellished/decorated 1x1 inch square used for embellishments for cards, scrapbooks, projects, etc.
Twinchie: an embellished/decorated 2x2 inch square used for embellishments for cards, scrapbooks, projects, etc.
Trinchie: an embellished/decorated 3x3 inch square used for embellishments for cards, scrapbooks, projects, etc.