Saturday, October 23, 2010

Vintage Inspired ATC Cards

ArtI am currently in a swap on the Cricut MB which is entitled: Vintage Swap With A Twist. I finished all my items by the due date of October 15. Our hostess is and was very busy trying to get all the items done and organized and we ended up having one flaker in a few groups. I asked her if she needed an "angel," and she did. I needed to create more ATC's (Artist Trading Cards) that were vintage inspired. So, here are more Vintage Inspired ATC's. The ATC's that read: When I was just a little girl and I asked my mother what will I be, Will I be pretty, will I be rich... Those were lyrics from a song sung by Doris Day entitled "Que, Sera." With the baby ATC's I used a paper butterfly and attached it to the back of the baby and cut the baby out of the picture and sat her on the bird.





No comments:

Post a Comment