Monday, July 26, 2010

Updating a Busy Life


Hello, friends, family, followers:

I wanted to take the time to say hello. I have been MIA in the online world but doesn't mean that I have been MIA in the Crafting World and helping to create memories for others. I was recently asked to be in the Permanent Display of MN Great Century Historic Artists. Never in my wildest dreams did I think the "crafts" I made would be hidden amongst the great jewels that society deems "Great" and wants it to be "remembered." I am humbled, but cautious. I don't want this little thing to go to my head. I need to create a 2'x2' piece of art to be showcased "forever" in the Minnesota State Art Museum.

So, please check back because I would love to show you a little bit of what I have been working on.

Kindest Regards,
Erica M. Kadrmas

No comments:

Post a Comment