Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Magnolia Tilda New Adventures Greeting Card


I just got the news that my dear mother will be going to Real Estate school and that news brought great joy to me.  My parents were divorced and I was raised by my mom. She was one of my biggest supporters. I graduated at age 16 from high school and got my Associates in Art at 18. She always encouraged me to achieve the goals that I set for myself. Today I got the inspiration to make her a special card because I couldn’t find something that fit what I wanted to say.

The items I used for the card was:
Blank card
Adhesive ribbon
Magnolia Tilda Stamp
Tim Holtz Journey key
Prima flowers
Brads
Copic markers
Cat’s Eye Chalk ink
Extra ribbon and fiber
Glue Dots

I am truly proud of her and look forward to her success.

No comments:

Post a Comment