Wednesday, February 3, 2010

All Things Disney (Craft Related)

All Things Disney

Many people, who know me, know that I love Disney. I truly enjoy making gifts that can eventually become heirlooms. The slideshow you will be seeing features just a minute amount of things I have created with my Cricut cutting machine. To attach the pieces onto the wood (I normally paint that first with craft acrylic paints) I use the good old trusted Modge Podge and a disposable foam brush. Michaels craft stores sometimes sell these things for 20-40 per $1.00. I just stock up on them when I get a chance. In this slideshow you will see a Disney Princess Bench that I made for a niece, a Disney Princess Trunk for the other niece, and a Mickey Mouse/Goofy trunk for him. There are some scrapbook items shown also using Disney. If you like Disney, then it should be on your must have list for your Cricut cutting machine, just some of the new carts are: Hello Kitty, Superman, Batman, Spongebob, Disney Cars, Happily Ever After, Dreams Come True, Sesame Street, Mickey and Friends , Mickey and friends font. Enjoy the slideshow and let me know what you think. You will need to cut and paste the below web addy to see it, sorry for the extra work.

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee102/ekadrmas/AllthingsDisney/?action=view¤t=d547ef6a.pbw

No comments:

Post a Comment