Thursday, February 4, 2010

Twilight Cullen Crest Book Cover



For the Twilight Swap that I am in, I wanted to create unique items for my partner and she also likes the Cullen Family. I messed around with my photo/ Design imaging software to try and replicate the Cullen Family Crest. I apologize for the glare on the cover. I used the DCWV 12"x12" stack with the leather looking paper and cut it to the size of the book cover. Then, I applied modge podge on the plastic cover and then placed my Cullen Crest Design on it. Another layer of modge podge and sealer was applied. I plan on adding one more coat just to be safe. Inside this book I will include recipes, Twilight Trivia, Ideas for Twilight Parties, the Twinchies, and many other things. I am in the process of making a checker board with Twilight related cameos and squares that match the Twilight colors. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment