Monday, August 30, 2010

Altered Alice In Wonderland Remember Rabbit Photo Album


Recently, I purchased some Vintage-looking Alice in Wonderland Stamps and I wanted to play around with them. I decided to take the Rabbit "You are Invited" stamp and place it onto white cardstock which I cut to size to place where one would normally place a photo. I spray painted some brass brads with silver spray paint. I used some glue dots to adhere the purple cardstock onto the photo album. I glued the "remember" ribbon onto the front of the album. Using a sharp tool, I poked 2 holes on either side of the word "remember" to insert the spray painted brads. I found a little heart charm and glued it with a hot glue gun onto the corner of the rabbit framed area. I used a vintage button and a cloth prima flower and glued it to the corner of the album and used a paper photo corner for the other side. This is one of my favorite altered albums and I think that I gave the Rabbit new life along with the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment