Sunday, August 29, 2010

Twilight Fire and Ice 8"x8" Recipe Page Swap


About a month ago, I joined a swap on the Cricut Messageboard hosted by DonnaS. and the theme was from the Movie and Book Series: Twilight. I have to admit that this was one of my all-time favorite book series and never in my life did I think a book series would influence my life as much as this series did. The guidelines of the swap was that it needed to be on a 8"x8" piece of cardstock. One side needed to be: Fire (aka Jacob Black) and the other: Ice (aka Edward Cullen). The recipe for fire is one of my favorites for Chicken Enchiladas, and the recipe for Ice was First Love Chocolate Mousse. I truly enjoyed doing this swap. Donna will be binding the recipe book with a BIA (bind-it-all). The swap officially closes on Sept. 15, 2010 and I can't wait to post pics for you to see. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment