Monday, August 30, 2010

Twilight Altered Gift Box and Goodies


I hosted a Twilight SS (Special Sister) 1 month Shoebox swap, where you alter a notebook, alter a shoebox, make some bookmarks, add at least $20 of Twilight goodies, favorite adhesive, ribbon, stickles and other things and I had 2 partners: Cathie and Claudia. One of my fellow swap members sent a box to another and her daughter sent a box to the other's daughter. I felt terrible when I heard that she (my dear new friend LauraH. and her daughter) did not recieve anything back. So, I contacted Laura and said that I would make a box for her daughter and be a sort of "Angel" to her. I was going to alter a shoebox, but found a really neat shiny gift box that I altered. I bought Laura's daughter a Hallmark Edward and Bella Christmas Ornament, Twi Stickers, Twi Pens Assortment, and several more goodies. I altered the top of the box, sides and the bottom. I hope she truly enjoys the box. I enjoyed creating something for someone who loves the series as much as I and to be able to give something to someone who deserves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment