Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Own "Disney Tree of Life" Altered Art Collage and Art Show Entry

 
    My children and I are avid Disney fans and I wanted to create something special for them to learn from and have as a keepsake. I entered this into the Hawley Art Show and Sale 2010. I will know on Sunday what place it takes in the show as well as my other entries.  I used my Cricut Cutting machine and the following Cricut Cartridges: Animal Kingdom, Zooballoo, Disney's Mickey and Friends, Disney's Mickey Font. My children enjoy trying to discover and count all of the animals and Mickey heads on the collage.

The answer: 128 Mickey Heads, and 87 different animals. They are cut at various sizes and different shades of green and brown. This has become quite the conversation piece as the Kadrmas version of "I Spy" Disney.

No comments:

Post a Comment