Monday, April 26, 2010

The Start of the School Fundraising Mickey Stand Cut-Out & Give-A-Way Announcement

   
     As many of you already know, I am involved with the local elementary school Carnival Fundraiser which we gave sort of a "Disney Theme." I have been busy working on projects for this carnival, finding donations, and working tiredly on many other things. You may have read about the Disney Little Mermaid Wood/Paper Cut out that I made for the carnival.
Well, we needed a Mickey Mouse stand up so that we could have chidren get pictures taken with Mickey and have them framed as a souvenir. He was cut with a skill saw and stands over 5 feet tall. My cricut has been also working over time with so many cut-outs (3 deep cut blades, 1 regular cut blade, 2- 6"x12" Cricut cutting mats, 1-12"x12" mat, and 1- 12"x24" cutting mat). But, it is s worth it.So far, Mickey is cut and primed, and just drying and getting ready for his "make-over." I created a Tinker Bell Wood Cut out but she turned out smaller than I wanted but perhaps we will find a use for her.

With the blessings of my beloved Cricut Cutting Machine, I will be doing a Giveaway/Entry, just follow the directions and I look forward to blessing the winner. I decided to take a picture of the 3 items one person will win: 1 package of Brand New In Package Cricut Color Ink Cartridges Primary Color, Mood Label  Stickers, and a package of Travel-Related Stickers. (I am sorry but I can only ship within the USA). I will use a random counter to make it fair. There are just way too many talented people for one person to judge. Thank you all for being loyal "followers" aka friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment