Tuesday, March 23, 2010

All Kinds of Handmade One-of-a-Kind All Occasion Cards (Birthday, Anniversary,New Baby, Wedding, get-well, Cancer, & others

                         Before I started doing scrapbooking, I enjoyed making cards. Sometimes it is just plain hard to find that "perfect" card for that "special person and occasion." My solution was to make a card to fit the occasion and the reciever of the card. I used all sorts of techniques for the cards and used a variety of glues, foam, distressed, added charms, well, let's just say if the card making technique is out there, then I most likely have made it. The following cards are just a small sampling of what sort of cards I have made. The card with the tree is a magnet and there is a quote underneath.There are a few that I have made for those who have had cancer and the people I have given them to have told me that it was such a blessing a spirit lifter for them. I have a rubber stamp that says: If you knew how long it took me to make this card, you'd never throw it out. So, here we go:

No comments:

Post a Comment