Friday, March 19, 2010

Vintage Inspired Custom Tags and Easter Paint Can


I was recently in a Easter Paint Can swap, and recieved some of the most beautiful and wonderful items. One of my partners created these 4 beautiful tags which I think are some of my most favorite in the entire package. I would like to pay homage and respect to this wonderful artist, her Message board name is Scrappin_RN on the Cricut board. All 4 tags have been distressed, inked, and given their own personality. There are prima flowers on 2 of the tags along with brads. One o the tags has the word Memories done in glitter, and it is so beautiful. The other tag with the prima flower has the simple but wonderful quote: Life is Sweet. The thrid tag has been distressed and has the words: Live, Laugh, Love. Last but not least, is a beautiful vintage looking sunflower tag. These are so beautiful that instead of hiding them away, I am planning on matting and framing them. She also made me one of the most beautiful paint cans decorated with the letter E on the lid. The box was overflowing with scrapbooking, crafting supplies. I heard about a designer called Tim Holtz, but did not own anything of his until now. I totally love those products, chipboard, stamps and others. Next time you go to your local scrapbooking store, check out the Tim Holtz line, you won't be disappointed. Below, are the photos of various angles of the can and the contents inside. Enjoy! Thank you so much Scrappin_RN for such a beautiful and wonderful gift. It was such a wonderful spirit lifter!

2 comments:

  1. Funny, I know Scrappin_RN didn't make those. She got those from a friend of mine in a swap, a friend who spent a VERY long time making them while I sat next to her. Nice of her to take credit, but I guarantee you...they weren't her creation. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete