Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Shabby Chic Altered Prima Rose Notebook

Shabby Chic Altered Rose Notebook




      I use notebooks all of the time, but was never able to find one that was truly unique. I took a yellow lined paper pad about 5 inches by 7 inches that I found at Wal-Mart. I then took a glue gun to attach a yellow cardstock to the front and partially in the back. I used an Anna Griffin paper and cut it to size. I used a Fiskars “Icing on the Cake” border punch around the edges. I took a paper flower called a prima and a brad to make the notebook special. Then I used double sided tape to adhere the floral paper to the yellow cardstock. These make great last minute gifts to give to that person who has everything. I have a special notebook that matches each of my purses so I can coordinate my accessories even if I don’t match my clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment