Saturday, March 20, 2010

I was a Winner at a Local Scrapbook Store!!!




Well, found out a few days ago that I had won the grand prize at my LSS (Local Scrapbook store) which originally I thought it was for $500 worth of scrapbooking/cardmaking/crafting supplies.But found out today that the manager forgot to give me my other huge bag of items and that instead of $500 it was $1000. I am so excited to use these items. I plan on using many for a memorial album I am working on. I forgot to take pictures of the first large bag of items, but the pics you are seeing is from the second bag.

3 comments:

  1. wow, all sorts of fun new materials to create your beautiful creations with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You lucky girl! Can't wait to see what your going to make with all these goodies. How Fun, and congrats!
    Theresa K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for you nice comments. It will be fun. I will be able to bless many with these items. Currently I am working on a memorial album for my brother's friend and these items will help quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete